Mark started Seeker Consulting in 2014 after nearly 20 years in the AV industry. He has worked in various capacities with consultants and integrators. Through these diverse experiences, he has gained a strong foundational knowledge about effective and ineffective practices. Mark's strength lies in distilling AV concepts and technical jargon into language any client or user can understand.
Lately, Mark has been researching two main topics: the roles of standards and best practices in the AV industry and how best to create energy efficient and environmentally friendly AV systems.
A graduate of the University of Miami, Mark is a lifelong Hurricanes fan. He is doing everything he can to pass his love of his alma mater on to his three children (so far, so good)!
As much time as possible outside of work is spent with his family exploring Maine and sampling any and every ice cream shop in this beautiful state!
For more information on Mark's professional experiences, connect with him on LinkedIn.
- Trinity Church, Boston
- Athena Health, Boston
- Colby College, Waterville ME
- IHS Global, Denver, CO
- CH2MHill, Denver, CO
- Wyoming State Senate and House of Representatives Chambers, Cheyenne, WY
- Ferguson Center for the Arts, Christopher Newport University, Norfolk, VA
- Red Rocks Amphitheater Visitor Center, Golden, CO
Certifications and affilations
- Infocomm CTS-D
- Crestron DMC-D, DMC-E
- Extron Control Specialist
- Biamp Nexia, Audia and Vocia DSP programming
- Audio Engineering Society